Sunday, November 30, 2008

Creating a Monster

What have I done? 

As a new convert to writing blogs, I find expressing myself in such a manner extremely tedious. Truth be told, expressing any feeling other than anger is quite a bother. As I'm sure there are others who are just as angry as I am, I write for those who are unable to, who have no will to and who want to..... Yes all of .....those.

Hence my intervention is at hand.

To re-open myself to a world that once slew my heart is quite a daunting undertaking. Nevertheless, I will dedicate myself to this kind of "therapy" and for what it's worth, I hope to hell it works.

1 comment:

Sheer Almshouse said...

Maybe if I give you a but of encouragement you will do it.

Just do it.

Write not what you think about but what comes freely.

Let this be the space in which you have the least repression.

Listening out for ya.